Saturday, August 31, 2024

Sons of Horus Heavy Metal

 

Large numbers of little tanks! It's the simple things in life, really. I recently finished up (minus tiny decals...) the backbone of Space Marine Armored formations: Predators and Land Raiders.

Flexible and tough enough to be the main force, but cost efficient so you can have a good amount of them. You can fix many problems by throwing a bunch of Predators at them.

The classic Space Marine duo, and it's very nice having them back.

Yeah, these tiny models have a bunch of really small parts, but the end result is amazing. 
Of course, if you enlarge an image of them, all I really see is the painting errors and a stray cat hair...
Still, I'm happy with how they came out. Now to Battle!

Go Paint Something
Or a Lot of Little Somethings


 

1 comment:

  1. These look pretty great. And they remind me that I am soooooooo far behind on painting my Legions Imperialis army.

    ReplyDelete