Monday, July 29, 2024

Rejects, Assemble!

 

I picked up the Darktide miniatures boxed game a couple of weeks ago, and had to start with painting some minis of course. It comes a with a good amount of models, just no new sculpts. 

The "recruited" Inquisitorial team consists of a Zealot and a Psyker which are both from the Blackstone Fortress line originally, an Ogryn (old Guard model) and a Veteran (Kasrkin Kill Team). 

It just so happens that I had Nork Deddog parts left over from my last build, and they fit on the Ogryn that comes in the box. So, that was an easy and good looking upgrade. The Veteran I put on a 32mm base so he would match the others. I have yet to decide on a basing scheme for them, dark grey for the moment.

I totally cheated so we could get to playing faster: Everybody except the Ogryn and the Veteran were figures I already had in my collection and painted, I just needed to find the correct bad guys to match the ones in the game.


Ten traitor guard (from The Bloodied Kill Team), and six Poxwalkers (from Blackstone Fortress) make up the bad guys. I will build and paint up the figs that came with the set, but probally not change up any color schemes, just expand the existing forces. 

Now that everyone is ready to deploy, a review of the Darktide Miniatures Game is forthcoming.


Go Paint Something

Then Get Out On the Field



No comments:

Post a Comment