Monday, December 26, 2022

JoyToy Space Wolves

 

Hope you all had a festive Yule! The JoyToy Space Wolves 1/18th scale action figures have stopped by for a pint (or gallon) of Mjod. 

I was on the fence at first when they first came out, 4.75" tall, nice weapon options, extra hands, all the cool stuff a modern figure has. The Ultramarines are the poster boys for 40K, and that's fine. They look good. So I was just going to admire the Joytoy line from afar.

Then the Space Wolves were announced. Damn. Well, I'll just get one, you know, to put on my desk...

Now I have five, sure, one is a Dreadnought, but still counts a one figure.


Damn, they are cool. Bjorn is HUGE, like he should be. The detail looks like JoyToy took the CAD files and upscaled them. Which totally works. The paint job is very well done, and the poseability is good, but not extreme. For display pieces they are awesome. A bit pricey, but can be found at discount. Recommended if that is your thing.

 

Wolves On The Shelf

I Hope They Don't Make Abbadon


No comments:

Post a Comment