Friday, September 9, 2022

Into the Dark Box



 I picked the new Kill Team: Into the Dark, huge box. It is packed with stuff. The new Space Hulk terrain looks like it will be great, although some people have had issues with it being too tight a fit. I will find out for myself this week. 

Kroot and Imperial Breachers were definitely surprise picks for the two teams in the box, but that is the magic of Kill Team: You have a team, not an army. Which can lead to some fun choices.

I have gone off that offramp and just finished up a Ultramarines Intercessor team. Next I may do a Dark Eldar Wych team. There is something so satisfying about a small project that you can put some extra care into. A very nice rebound from painting 56 Tau drones in one go, or any mass troop army.

I'm not so sure about the making the first set of the season a Starter set again. It may not have increased the cost all that much, and I guess it may be nice to have a spare core book?

I think I will spray prime and base coat the Space Hulk terrain on the sprues. That should save some time. The detailing and washing can come after the fitting and sanding.


Go Build Something

In The Dark


No comments:

Post a Comment