Thursday, September 30, 2021

Raven Guard & Eldar Vs. Necrons

 

Another good battle, another dead Monolith. Raven Guard have allied with the Eldar to combat the newly risen Necrons. 

The Eldar and Necrons swarm to seize the objectives, while the Marines hid in the ruins and shot the heck out of the zombie robots. 

The Raven Guard are very good at shooting, and very hard to get out of cover. My Deathmarks arrived from hyperspace and were promptly out-snipered and wiped out.

The Monolith deep struck, (as one does, but shouldn't) did a fair amount of damage to the Wraithknight. Just not enough. The following turn my Monolith was removed by force. Again.

I committed my reservers for a last-ditch grab for the center objectives. A Wave Serpent full of Striking Scorpions quashed that plan. 

Then the Raven Guard broke cover to claim the final objectives and sealed the non-robot victory.

A fast and brutal game. One of those matches were it felt like I deployed every unit exactly wrong. 
The firepower of the Eldar and Marines is quite daunting, and I could not match it. A more cautious use of the Monolith would have helped at a lot, but where is the fun in that?


Execute Shift-Alt-Kill
Need to Update First
 




7 comments:

  1. If I remember correctly, the Necrons won this game, but barely. I think it came down to the Raven Guard taking a calculated risk and failing.

    This was a really fun game and I'm looking forward to a rematch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But do you remember correctly? Or was that the earlier 50PL game against the necrons? Time and space are tricksy!

      Delete
    2. Well, apparently not only is my memory faulty, so is my reading comprehension. Do you think this is a case for Dr Marsu?

      Delete
  2. I really want to thank Dr marsu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr marsu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr marsu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2348143813120 or email drmarsuofficial@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What "brain" left out, is that Dr marsu "saved" his marriage by turning his wife into a zombie. Don't be fooled by online cultists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY TRUE LIFE STORY HOW I GOT MY EX LOVER BACK.
    I want to thank Dr Omokpo for saving my marriage. My husband treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my husband has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact: dromokpo@gmail.com that he will help me bring my husband back to being a good man. Then I gave him a try. after 3 days of casting the spell my husband came back home and I forgive him and today we are living in joy and happiness If you are going through any relationship, health problems or broken marriage situation and you want your Ex lover, Ex boyfriend, Ex girlfriend or Divorced husband or wife you can reach him via: dromokpo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I contacted herpes' I was told there is no herpes cure except treatment to
    control it. I totally lost hope. All I could think was losing my life it
    was so embarrassing to have this virus, few weeks ago I ready about a
    possible natural herbs cure which was guaranteed. And I ordered the natural
    herbs treatment from Dr voodoo after some weeks I got 100? cure. Now I'm so
    excited to share this testimony contact Dr voodoo WhatsApp number
    +2348140120719 also e-mail him at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete