Thursday, April 1, 2021

Post Addendums

 
If only for completeness sake, here are the missing bits from two recent posts. Editing is important kids!

I had also built five more Wolf Guard out of the excellent Assault Intercessors box set. Good poses all around and many weapon choices for the Sergeant. I have been running my Intercessors in five man squads (instead of ten) and having good results that way. 

From the sub-assemblies and Space Wolf posts, just a bit more on the Invader ATV. I found it very useful to spray the main parts Wolf Grey (Army Painter) and the tires and weapons black. This sped up the painting process tremendously. I did similar with the Gladiator. I spray painted the hull and turret Wolf Grey, and the guns and grav-plates black. 

Go Rattle Them Cans
Just Make Sure it's Not Too Cold
 



No comments:

Post a Comment