Friday, November 20, 2020

Yet More Space Wolves

 

Hey look! Space Wolves. Yes, I finally got around to painting up some of the figs from the Indomitus box. I did wait on the new Codex before I built them, just to see what upgrades I could give, and kitbash as needed. Turns out, not much.

I really wanted Primaris Wolf Guard, and I kinda, mostly, got them in the form of the Veteran Intercessors. Only the Pack Leader gets a melee weapon choice, but the updated chainswords are not bad now. Plus they get 5 attacks each on the charge, so they should be fun, and my Wolf Lord has some like-minded people to charge with. 

Fresh from Mega-City Neo-Tokyo One is my unit of Outriders. I'm not a huge fan of Space Marine bikers, but these guys are kinda cool. I may get an Invader ATV to hang out with them.

Nouveau Terminators with long range meltaguns? Yes please! These guys are great. Looks, toughness, and firepower. I will pick up the new box set just so I can toss in the dude with a Multi-melta for extra melty fun.

Now I need to pick up an Invader, Techmarine, and maybe an Impulsor. Still thinking about how to create a Wolf Priest.

Next: Not Space Wolves. Probably. 


Across the Sea of Stars, To Victory! 
 The More the Mayhem


5 comments:

  1. Wait just a minute... are those space marines WITHOUT HELMETS? Who are you and what have you done with Marcus the Blackheart?!

    Blackheart, are you out there? Are you in trouble? Blink twice for "Yes".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehh, Space Wolves man. Some are just a bit crazier than the rest. Ragnar doesn't have one. I thought the two pack leaders looked good after head swaps. And I didn't want to bother and trim off the helmets clipped to their belts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did put a helmet on the Eradicator Sergeant, so there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eradicator Sergeant's helmet generously provided by a grant from "Always Were Your Damn Helmet LLC" (Absolutely not affiliated with Alpha Legion Enterprises. Probably.)

      Delete