Friday, October 9, 2020

Ghostwolf's Company (III)

 

Let's bring out the Heavy Metal for the finale. At present I have four vehicles, but I know that will change with the upcoming releases.

The Redemptor Dreadnought is the proper sized walking tank we have always needed. I'm not overwhelmed by the odd swing-open front clamshell, but I don't think it detracts too much from the overall coolness.


A pair of Hovering Death dealers, that can carry troops. Somebody took the "You can never have too much dakka," maxim to heart. 

Executioner Grav-Panzer. By far my favorite of the new stuff. So much shooty, and so stylish!

A fair amount of people don't care for the Repulsor, I really like it. It's the heavy IFV concept taken too far. So. Many. Guns. Plus some grenade launchers and anti-air missiles for fun, all while carrying ten Primaris into combat.

Blue-grey Thunder!   
Or Airwolfen? Hmmm...
The Stormhawk is a great looking model, and was fun to build and paint. I envision it as the Space Wolves close air support solution in the A-10, P-47, IL-2, style. A bit brutish looking, well armored, and bringing a bunch of firepower to the party.

So that is my first 129 PL of Space Wolves done. More on the way!

Fenrys Hjølda!
Never Let the Fire Go Out


No comments:

Post a Comment