Friday, September 25, 2020

Ghostwolf's Company (I)

 

My oft delayed Primaris Space Wolves army has finally been finished. It was a truly enjoyable project. 

Of course no 40K army is ever really finished, I already have two new units to add to it, and I'm sure more will follow. Let's take a quick look at the HQ units.


First is my converted Wolf Lord, Erikson Ghostwolf. He counts as a Primaris Wolf Lord with Powerfist and Plasma Pistol, 'cause that is a very big Chainsword, more like an Eviscerator, so it should have stats like one.

He was converted from a Primaris LT, and a bunch of Space Wolf bits. The Plasma Pistol is from the Hellblaster Sgt. I'm very happy with how he turned out.

The Rune Priest is pretty much a stock figure, with just a tiny bit of Space Wolf bling added. A good mini, hard to improve on it without overdoing it.

The Wolf Guard Battle Leader is a straight off the sprue build. I did play around with some changes, but in the end just kept him as-is.

The Young King himself, Ragnar Blackmane. Nice to have a new figure after a mere 30-ish years...
The funny thing is I was working on kitbashing a "new" Ragnar figure based on Krom Dragongaze. Good thing I didn't get to the cutting and gluing part of the endeavour. 

Next: More Wolves
 

For Russ and The Emperor!
And Maybe some Fine Mjød


No comments:

Post a Comment