Friday, February 14, 2014

Multiple Warp Signatures



Star Trek Attack Wing is speeding up their release schedule. With the some new (non-Heroclix) sculpts in the line-up and a re-do of the Klingon Bird of Prey I do hope that the older Heroclix Enterprise A & E get a new model as well. I'm not going to hold my breath though. Not very many ships left for them to do, I would love to see an Federation Akira class (from First Contact and some DS9) and a bigger Borg Cube without the armor plates. But that's just me.

It will be interesting to see how much the Borg shake things up. They had better keep the Borg as a really hard to kill, but few in number kind of force. I will be covering the Wizkid's Borg Organized Play Events starting in June, should be fun.

Now if they would just release some faction booster packs with some new crew and equipment cards and a couple of new named ships I would be very happy indeed.

Go Roll Some Dice
And make docking space

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see the Enterprise C. It would be cool, even for the brief time we knew her...

    It's also a bit frustrating that they made a point of having Ferengi and the mirror universe on the faction chart, bu tthe only Ferengi ship was a limited prize and the mirror ships could just be card packs.

    Honestly, it is frustrating that the whole point of the simple paint jobs was to let a model represent multiple ships, but there aren't multiple ships for any of them to stand for... :/

    ReplyDelete