Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Party Like it's 39919

Happy New year! Momentum has been increasing here now that the holiday season is finally past us. The Industrial terrain is complete, and the new city buildings are going well. I decided to go with the dusty tan look because I like it, and it gives good contrast to most models.

When the City is done we are going to try a short Kill Team Campaign followed by a full-blown 40K/Kill Team campaign kicking off in March.

There is a good backlog of board games we shall try in the upcoming months and report on.

I am going to do my best to keep my slightly aggressive painting/building schedule. Next on the bench will be the figures from Blackstone Fortress, and some after action write ups on the game as well.

I'm sure GW will have some surprises in store for us as the year unfolds. What happens after the next two Codexes? (Genestealer Cult and Sisters of Battle) We shall find out!


The Emperor Protects
With Champagne and Gunfire  


No comments:

Post a Comment