Monday, January 1, 2018

This Year, I Really Mean it

Welcome to 2018! Nothing quite like the irrational feeling of starting a new year with a fresh slate, full of enthusiasm of what you will get done. It is a good thing! If we were not able to pick a random point in time and say, "No, from this point forward I will focus on X," a lot less would actually get done. Face it, humans are weird.

Speaking of getting things done, Great things are planned for the Warlords this year! (some may even be accomplished) I have made a list of armies to be re-done/finished for the next few months just so I can keep a bit of project focus and crank them out. I find this really helps on the days I am not super motivated to paint. (most days).

On the gaming side of things, the Winter League is going along fine, there will be a sitrep on Friday. The delayed Up From Under, Genestealer Cult Campaign will start after the League wraps up in Late February.

We have a bit of a backlog of board games to try out and report on as well as the New Necromunda. Last year was a low number of posts, I will do my best to increase that but a bit with more less formal posts, but I won't drop down to the level of talking about what I had for lunch.

I hope to make 2018 a great year so please come along for the ride.

The Emperor Has Given You Another Year
Use It Well




1 comment:

  1. I've already spent the better part of an afternoon weeding through armies and shifting things around. I want to simplify a lot of stuff, pare down some of the little fringe forces and test armies I've built up over the years.

    Also... *gasp* get rid of some of the really old stuff that I've completely replaced and never use anymore.

    ReplyDelete