Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Battle One

 Our League launch day went well, only Battle One was played, but it was fun. Unfortunately I had "new camera" problems and only came up with one usable shot. I have since figured out what I did wrong.

Hive Fleet Tiamat squared off against the fell forces of the Dark Eldar. Pete's Tyranid swam is a classic throwback to the days the 'nids would just overwhelm their hapless foe. A game that went the distance, Jeff pulled out a minor victory for the Dark Eldar.

Matt's Tau took it to the Eldar. Gillian's Eldar could not slow down the Hammerheads or Broadside teams and her force was shot up before it could close. Massacre for Matt.

So at the end of One:

Matt     5
Jeff      3
Pete     2
Gillian 0
Marcus -

Mrs. Blackheart's Eldar are down but not out of this yet! Stay tuned as next time my Orks take the field vs. the very mobile Dark Eldar, and the Tyranids assault the Eldar.

2 comments:

  1. I'd just like it on record that Swarm Tiamat was also at a 120-or-so point disadvantage. Mostly because of my stupidity, granted, but it should be kept in mind when looking at those initial results...

    ReplyDelete