Friday, April 7, 2023

Old Pict Capture Time

 

That's too much tongue, I'm calling H.R.!

Before 3D printers, there was foam!


Old Pic of my Steel legion infantry's last game. They were replaced by new plastic Cadians. Well, they were new at the time. Now there are newer (and better in my opinion) plastic Cadians...


Repainted Klingons from Star Trek Attack Wing. Sad that game never quite lived up to its potential, and went the "build a killer combo" way instead of just good tactical combat. I'm looking at new rulesets, as always.


Somedays you just want four K'Tingas.


Go Roll Some Dice

Take Pictures While You Are At It


2 comments:

  1. Man... how old are some of those trees? Didn't we make a few of those tree terrain pieces like... in the 90's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my yes. Those are the old tyme trees that had the cardboard basing.

    ReplyDelete