Friday, June 24, 2022

Tyranids Vs. Tau

 

So new Tau paint jobs, new Codex, same old beat down from the Tyranids.
100 PL, I was so ready to make some bugs dead!

And then the battle started. The Tyranids went first.


The Exocrine and Tyannofex have been improved. A lot. I lost both of my Hammerheads on turn one.
It didn't get any better after that. I was in so much shock, I only took three pics. 
The rum helped.

The Tau got steamrolled in three turns. I'm sure I forget a few of the (too many) special rules and abilities that might have made a big difference. This is an ongoing issue I'm having with 40K, and one I shall talk about soon.

As bad as the Tau got smoked, I'm very happy to see the Tyranids are scary once again.

Go Roll Some Dice
Try to Remember All your Rules




No comments:

Post a Comment