Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year!

 

Hope everyone had a good Holiday season. Now is the time, of course, for New Year Resolutions.

Yay. I do have a few things I will try and do with this space:

More posts. Everybody says that, but it gets difficult. Still, I shall try.

More posts on subjects other than than 40k. I do love 40K, but it's is not the start and end of my hobby. Just a big chunk of it. I have some projects coming up that will have some substantial gaming tie ins, so I will share them here. Air Combat and Sci-Fi.

See if there is any way to get a few more eyes on this blog. Are blogs dead? I've been told that a lot recently. Many gaming pages have migrated over to Facebook and Instagram. Maybe I will too.  

I have several ideas for ongoing features, I do hope you will hang around.


It's The Year of the Tiger

It'll Be Gr-r-reat!




No comments:

Post a Comment