Thursday, December 31, 2020

End of Year

 

Well it's been a very trying year to say the least. Staying on the positive hobby side, I did get a fair amount of stuff painted. All the Blackstone minis, Deathwing (finally), two new armies, and filled in the gaps of a few other armies. There was a lot more I wanted to get done, but some days the motivator was just broken.

But fear not! There is plenty of good stuff on my bench right meow. I will make more and varied posts in the new year. I have an idea for a on-going narrative campaign that I really want to happen...

I will be featuring a lot more non-40K games, like Aliens: Another Glorious Day in the Corps, Battletech, and others. Enough rambling, have an excellent New Year's and a even better year!




Stay Safe, Stay Positive, and Welcome to the New Year.  




No comments:

Post a Comment