Monday, November 30, 2020

Necrons Return

 

Undead Space Robots from the Past, gotta love them. A race that has just improved over the years as more background has been developed. I had a Necron army long, long ago, (3rd edition) I loved the look, I  just didn't like the way they played on the table. So they got sold off. Now it is time to give them a shot once again. 

I stated with the contents of the Indomitus box, nice figures, I found the Warriors a bit tricky to assemble, so thin and wispy. Everybody else was fast and easy to put together. The Royal Warden is my favorite addition to the army, a great looking mini and fills the lieutenant spot in the roster. 
The new Destroyers are fun. Big and crazy choppy. I will pick up some more to make a little sub-force of really homicidal robots.

Even more new guys. I look forward to seeing them on the field, I am curious how they will perform.

I have a ton of Necrons on my bench, I should be able to crank them out fairly quickly and get a 50PL force on the table to start getting a feel for them. 


Cast off the shackles of your slumber! 
The galaxy shall be ours once again!
Just wait until we put on some fresh paint.



1 comment:

  1. Those are some mighty-fine looking murder machines. Who I'm sure are just misunderstood and want hugs. I bet the lovey-dovey Tryanids could help out with that...

    ReplyDelete