Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Ghostwolf's Company (II)

 

More show and tell from my COVID summer. Wolf Dudes with guns! I made four five-man squads of Intercessors, three with bolt rifles, and one with Stalker rifles. I used the full gamut of close combat weapons for the Sergeants. 


But why stop there? A full squad of Hellblasters must be fun!

A squad of Firebats...I mean, Aggressors for a fiery good time.

Guys who like to shoot things from a safe distance. I do like how the camo cloaks came out.

And of course the quite useful and fun Inceptors. I may need another squad of these guys.

I aim to add some of the troops from the Indomitus box set, and may kitbash me a Wolf Priest.

Next: Space Wolves Armor.


We Are The Wolves That Stalk The Stars
New and Improved!


No comments:

Post a Comment